Be Original

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Show And Tell 3: After The Workshop

That whole Royal Selangor experience really got me on a rampage. These pictures were shot on the way back home. Don't knock Setapak for atmosphere, y'all!

As you can see... I've become pretty obsessed with the grainy B&W filter. It works like magic. Everything is suddenly frameable and all your flaws are hidden. I'm on to you now, Anton!

Pity about this Blogger thing... their themes are very basic and anything taken on a Pen seems to merit a better border. I may move this blog to a space with a better layout. Anyhoo:


Ooh... I like this one. Anyone who gets the number for the car in front should run to the nearest 4D shop. Guaranteed win.


This was taken under the bridge (well, almost under). If my car wasn't stuck in a traffic jam, I would never have spotted this solid piece of graffiti. How clever! How socially conscious! I couldn't adjust the camera fast enough (car at the back was honking something awful) so you have to squint a little to see the screen print of the panhandler. Will the artist of this work please stand up? (Or reply this blog). Love to say hello. May your work never be used in the form of a scam ad.






No comments:

copyright

============================================================

Followers